|Job|| 【Job Discription】 Audit planning- Establish and maintain appropriate policies and procedures of the internal audit function.- Prepare risk-based audit plans to set out the priorities of the internal audit function.
- Coordinate internal audit plans and activities with the group-companies in Southeast Asia.
- Conduct preliminary survey of each group-company and major functional area by means of
- Perform audit fieldwork in accordance with the audit plan.
- Identify factors causing deficient conditions and provide constructive, economical and practical
recommendations for findings
- Determine material weaknesses in internal controls of various areas, including adequacy and
efficiency of administration and operations.
- Discuss findings with auditees upon closing of the fieldwork.
- Prepare audit reports of each audit findings and recommendations.
- Explain the result of each audit to the management.
- Report annual audit result to the management.
- Follow up improvements and remedial actions on audit findings and report progresses to the management
Participate in J-SOX related internal control assessments.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
|For Interested Parties:||【For Interested persons】
Salesbridge HR PTE LTD 13C6828
We regret to inform you that the only short listed candidates will be notified.
|How To Apply:||
If you encounter an error when submitting resume, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
26th April 2016