- To support ASEAN subsidiaries on HR Processes Development.
- To Promote corporate values and enable business success through job design,recruitment,performance management, training & development and talent management.
- Organize training plan for Asean companies.
- Possess A degree/Diploma in HRM, Business administration or equivalent.
- At least 7 years of hands on working experience as HR generalist and with 3 years in managerial position preferably working experience in GAS manufacturing of Chemical Industry environment.
- Experience in payroll and tax matter.
- In depth knowledge if Employmenr Act and HR best pracrices and principles and all applicable labouur, pay, benefit, health and safety laaws and regulations.
- willing to travel
- good communication skill
- Expected salary range is S$5,000 to S$6,000 per month