- Perform on-site troubleshooting, installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of medical diagnostic equipment.
- Perform periodic preventive maintenance on customer’s installations to ensure that equipment continues to perform reliably.
- Monitor and resolve recurring problems to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Provide pre-sales and/or post-sales technical support to distributors andcustomers including commissioning, installing, testing, and maintaining products, equipment, and systems.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new products or equipment upgrades that will meet customer needs.
- Comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines
- Ensure the proper use of tool & test equipment and report the usage on any related service report, and ensure tool are calibrated and maintained .
- Ensure that all customer requests, complaints and comments communicated are forwarded to the corresponding department for action.
- Establish and maintain ongoing positive relationships with customers to develop secure and develop their future business.
- Plan and execute Field Safety Corrective Action.
- Maintain and update monthly service reports.
- Degree in Biomedical engineer, electrical & electronics engineering or its equivalent
- Posses good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to travel overseas alone and with short notice
- Salary : ~$4500
- Location: Tampiness
Salesbridge HR PTE LTD 13C6828
2 Shenton Way #09-06 Singapore 068805
Nahoko Sunaga (EA Reg No :R1107448)