- Planning, design co-ordination, scheduling and site supervision works.
- Schedule and Cost control
- Liaison with client, consultant, vendors and sub-contractors to ensure timely completion of works to contract requirements and specifications.
- Liaison with local authorities for statutory approvals.
- Quality control and monitoring of site construction activities.
- Other related works
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma in Engineering (Electrical) or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 to 7 year(s) experience in power plant construction.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature and able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and committed to given tasks.
- Possess class 3 driving license
- 1 year contract
- Salary up to S$6,000
For interested parties:
- Please send your resume with your in MS WORDS FORMAT by email to resume @salesbridge.com.sg
- Please indicate your Current Salary (Last Drawn Salary), Expected Salary and your Notice Period in your resume
- Please indicate your Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
We regret to inform you that the only short listed candidates will be notified.
Consultant’s name: Hiroto Sato
EA Reg. No.: R1107242
EA Name: Salesbridge HR Pte. Ltd.
EA. License No.: 13C6828