Network Engineer (Senior Position)
Industry of Hiring Company:
- IT, Enterprise Solution Provider for both Network and Application
Scope of work:
- Participating in IT Infrastructure support and operations for the supported region/business units.
- Taking initiatives and leading infrastructure-related projects (mainly network) with our staffs or local vendors to provide necessary solutions to customer(s).
- Configuring network equipments independently without superior’s supervision.
- Providing technical expertise and guidance on IT network design.
- Providing basic analysis of routers/switches/firewall logs and support the team leader to deliver the service report(s) and/or Incident Report(s).
- Coordinating and cooperating with regional IT-PICs, IT teams in HQ for infrastructure support and project implementation.
- Troubleshooting reported problems and liaised with regional IT-PICs, IT teams in HQ and the vendors.
- Managing vendors for hardware/software acquisition and outsourced IT services/projects and monitor their performance to ensure the committed SLA is achieved.
- Providing updates to management/customers on project progress, risks & issues, where appropriate.
- Maintaining all relevant assets and setup documentations.
Ideal Candidate should possess:
- Candidates must be a Diploma / Degree in Computer-related field from a recognized institution.
- Candidates must have 5 years working experience in network design, implementation proficient in installing, upgrading, troubleshooting, migrating, configuring, and supporting variety of network devices.
- Hands on experience in implementation, troubleshooting and configuring on:
- Cisco 1900, 2900 and 3700 series routers,
- Cisco 2960, 3750, 3850, 4500 series switches
- Cisco ASA 5500 series firewall
- Juniper SRX 100, 200, 300 series firewall
- Palo Alto PA200, 500, 3000 series firewall
- Juniper MAG SM360
- Bluecoat 9500
- Candidates need to possess working hands-on experience of major internet routing protocols and technologies including TCP/IP, OSFP, BGP, EIGRP, MPLS/VPN etc.
- Candidates must have good analytical and trouble-shooting skills in the area of technical fault isolation and rectification.
- Candidates must have operation experience in medium to large size network environment.
- Candidates must have leading and deployment experience in medium to large size network-related projects.
- Candidates must be able to provide directions and technical skills to team members to achieve the results on service delivery.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills and have a flair for customer services.
- Candidates must possess the ability to contribute as individual as well as working as a team.
- Candidates must have willingness to learn new area of infrastructure other than network.
- Advantage if you possess certificates such as CCNP/CCIP/CCSP/CCIE/JNCA and other relevant IT industry certificates.
Package and benefits:
- Permanent Position, Monday to Friday, City Area
- Salary range is open & negotiable
For interested parties:
- Please send your resume with your in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please indicate your Current Salary (Last Drawn Salary), Expected Salary and your Notice Period in your resume
- Please indicate your Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
We regret to inform you that the only short listed candidates will be notified.
Consultant’s name: Hiroto Sato
EA Reg. No.: R1107242
EA Name: Salesbridge HR Pte. Ltd.
EA. License No.: 13C6828