- Participating in IT Infrastructure support and operations for the supported region/business units.
- Taking initiatives and leading infrastructure-related projects (mainly network) with our staffs or local vendors to provide necessary solutions to customer(s).
- Configuring network equipments independently without superior’s supervision.
- Providing technical expertise and guidance on IT network design.
- Providing basic analysis of routers/switches/firewall logs and support the team leader to deliver the service report(s) and/or Incident Report(s).
- Coordinating and cooperating with regional IT-PICs, IT teams in HQ for infrastructure support and project implementation.
- Troubleshooting reported problems and liaised with regional IT-PICs, IT teams in HQ and the vendors.
- Managing vendors for hardware/software acquisition and outsourced IT services/projects and monitor their performance to ensure the committed SLA is achieved.
- Providing updates to management/customers on project progress, risks & issues, where appropriate.
- Maintaining all relevant assets and setup documentations.
Ideal Candidate should possess:
- Candidates must be a Diploma / Degree in Computer-related field from a recognized institution.
- Candidates must have 5 years working experience in network design, implementation proficient in installing, upgrading, troubleshooting, migrating, configuring, and supporting variety of network devices.
- Hands on experience in implementation, troubleshooting and configuring on Routers, Switches and Firewall products.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills and have a flair for customer services.
- Candidates must possess the ability to contribute as individual as well as working as a team.
- Candidates must have willingness to learn new area of infrastructure other than network.
Package and benefits:
- Permanent Position, Monday to Friday, City Area
- Salary range is S$4,000 to S$6,000
For interested parties:
- Please send your resume with your in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please indicate your Current Salary (Last Drawn Salary), Expected Salary and your Notice Period in your resume
- Please indicate your Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
We regret to inform you that the only short listed candidates will be notified.
Consultant’s name: Hiroto Sato
EA Reg. No.: R1107242
EA Name: Salesbridge HR Pte. Ltd.
EA. License No.: 13C6828