- Perform Department Administration duties
- Prepare payment, journal slips, cash management and general accounting operation such as monthly closing
- Checking received accounts slip and match accounting standards according to the Japan and Singapore HQ requirement
- Follow up with Japan HQ on accounting matters
- Short business trip (if required)
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties assigned
- Degree/ Diploma in Accountancy/ Business or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience
- Meticulous and responsible
- Proficient in Microsoft word and Excel (Japanese and English version)
- Proficient in Japanese to liase with related party (Japanese counter parts) and translation
- Fluent in written & spoken Japanese (*As this position need to work liaise with Japan Office and people there, it is required to speak, read and write Japanese Language)
- Strong communication (English and Japanese) and interpersonal skills
For interested parties:
- Please send your resume with your in MS WORD FORMAT by email.
- Please indicate your Current Salary (Last Drawn Salary), Expected Salary and your Notice Period in your resume
- Please indicate your Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
- We regret to inform you that the only short listed candidates will be notified.
Consultant’s name: Hiroto Sato
EA Reg. No.: R1107242
EA Name: Salesbridge HR Pte. Ltd.
EA. License No.: 13C6828