|Job Information:|| Job Description
1. To support daily accounts operations duties such as journal input, system operation and other daily routine duties.
2. To prepare daily regulatory compliance reports.
3. To prepare MAS periodic returns (daily, weekly, fortnightly,monthly, yearly ), surveys and ad-hocstatutory returns
4. To perform monthly nostro / vostro bank reconciliations
5. To involve in the new MAS610 implementation project.
6. To prepare annual financial statements and tax related documents
7. and any other duties assigned from time to time.
1. Degree in Accounting with at 3 years of relevant work
2. Experience in local regulatory reporting, financial statement and corporate tax computation.
3 .Good knowledge of local financial reporting standards as well as Singapore income tax act.
4. Good interpersonal, communication skill & team work.
Work day & time: 8:45 to 17:30, Monday to Friday
Office location: City
Others: Annual leave, Medical leave, Insurance
Salary range: Around $3500~$5500 (Depending on the experience)
|For Interested Parties:|| How to apply:
Please send your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com
Please indicate your Current Salary (Last Drawn Salary), Expected Salary and your Notice Period in your resume
Please indicate your Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
We regret to inform you that the only short listed candidates will be notified.
|How To Apply:||
If you encounter an error when submitting resume, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.