The Sales Engineers Position is the premier opportunity for you to learn consultative, solution-based sales.
At CompanySingapore, sales professionals work in
a highly professional and fast-paced office an average of two days a week, while three days a week they visit manufacturers in a sales territory so that they can consult face-to-face on solving customers’ critical quality control, reliability, and research or design applications.
While Company products are highly technical, you will receive the training to become an expert on our products, solving applications, following our pro-active sales process, and conducting successful sales consultations.
Principal duties and tasks
• Attend product and application training at Singapore Head Office in Singapore (Approximately 3 to 6 months). Training is paid.
• Develop a thorough understanding of Compny products and applications through classes, seminars, and on-the-job training.
• Provide technical consultation and service to customers to help solve their applications using Company’s products in a variety of industries, selecting and promoting the proper company products/services for their application.
• Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility in adapting to Singapore’s expectations and the challenges customers present you.
• Respond promptly and efficiently to customer requests.
• Secure new customers consistently and efficiently.
• Travel to customer locations three days per week and successfully sell products/services into a wide variety manufacturing & related industries.
• Coordinate account strategy and contribute to territory’s strategic plan.
• Successfully implement new product-launch strategies.
• Deliver growth in market share within assigned sales territory.
• Coordinate off-site seminars and trade shows as needed.
• Manage day-to-day activities with little to no managerial supervision.
• Understand and observe company / department policies and procedures.
• Other duties or projects, as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications
• Preferably Degree in engineering field. Candidates with a business related degree would also be considered
• Interest and aptitude to master Company’s highly technical products.
• Interest in working in manufacturing environments.
• Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to listen and pro-actively react to customer questions and requests.
• Goal-oriented and extremely hard working with a desire to make a measurable
contribution to Singapore’s success.
• Desire to better yourself through our intensive training, mentorship, engaged
management, and pro-active, process-oriented sales approach.
• Understand and abide by all company policies and procedures: including professional dress code, punctuality, attendance, and sales process policies.
• Willingness to travel 60% of the time, including the possibility of overnight travel.
• Preferred to have VALID Class 3 Licence.
• You are passionate about beginning a career in technical sales.
• You are interested in visiting manufacturing environments.
• You are interested in technology and have a strong technical aptitude.
• You have a strong work ethic and want to work hard.
• You are interested in working at a professional and disciplined company.
• You want the opportunity to advance within one company.
• You enjoy speaking to people on the phone or in person.
• You are goal-oriented and pro-active.
• A competitive salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience
• Remuneration package includes attractive car allowance, bonus, commission and other benefits.
Company offer a 5 day work week.
- 5 day work week.
- Salary : $3,000 ~$3,200 / M
- AWS 1 month
- WH: 8:15 ~17:30
- WL: Lorong Chuan
|For Interested Parties:|| How to apply:
Please send your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate your Current Salary (Last Drawn Salary), Expected Salary and your Notice Period in your resume
Please indicate your Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
We regret to inform you that the only short listed candidates will be notified.
EA Reg. No.: R1107448
Tel: 6220 3802
SALESBRIDGE HR PTE. LTD.
3 Shenton Way #09-06 Shenton House Singapore 068805
Licence No. 13C6828
|How To Apply:||
If you encounter an error when submitting resume, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.
5th August 2018