Provide information concerning products, applications, and problem diagnosis to sales representatives and customers. Conduct product application testing and troubleshooting on customers’ applications. Orchestrate product-related trainings for the purpose of maximizing sales. Possess strong communication skill including active listening. Demonstrate excellent prioritization as well as customer service.
Principal duties and tasks
• Receive phone calls or emails from sales reps and customers and answer inquiries concerning product capabilities, specifications, and applications
• Analyze and troubleshoot customer issues via phone or email
• Research and analyze competitive information pertaining to the company’s products
• Conduct product application testing for sales reps and customers
• Create and update manuals for product training and product demonstration for sales reps
• Plan, design, develop, and conduct trainings on products, applications, and competitive information for salespeople including both new hires and incumbents
• Develop, update, and disseminate key sales enhancement product information via company intranet and/or electronic newsletters
• Coordinate with the parent company in Japan on new product release and other pertinent tasks such as product literature development
• Travel to customer and/or other affiliates for training seminars
• May assist sales reps with on-site presentations to customers, as needed
• Proactively identify areas to improve department operation efficiency and initiate projects to achieve such improvements
• Understand and observe company / department policies and procedures
• Assists office administrator for quotation and order entry
• Other duties or projects, as assigne
Requirements and Qualifications
• Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, activities, and projects for timely completion
• Active listening skill • Analytical skill to identify the underlying principles, reasons, or facts by breaking down information or data into separate parts
• Ability to establish and maintain pleasant interpersonal relationships primarily over the phone and emails
• Ability to communicate complex ideas in a simplified fashion
• High degree of service orientation to actively look for ways to help people
• Problem solving skill – identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
• Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline (i.e. Computer / Electrical Engineer) and/or 2+ year of experience.
• Familiar with HMI Programming / Scada Programming.
• Familiar with Serial, Modbus TCP, Ethernet etc communication protocol
• Experience with sensors and actuators (e.g. DC motors, encoders, relays, & solenoids)
• Experience with Stepper/Servo Motor
• Knowledge of Database Language (SQL/MySQL) will be a plus • Knowledge of C#/Java/Python will be a plus
- 5 day work week.
- Salary : $3,000 ~$3,200 / M
- OTP - AWS 1 month
- WH: 8:15 ~17:30
- WL: Lorong Chuan
|For Interested Parties:|| How to apply:
Please send your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate your Current Salary (Last Drawn Salary), Expected Salary and your Notice Period in your resume Please indicate your Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment We regret to inform you that the only short listed candidates will be notified.
Contact Info: Nahoko Sunaga EA Reg. No.: R1107448 Tel: 6220 3802 SALESBRIDGE HR PTE. LTD. 3 Shenton Way #09-06 Shenton House Singapore 068805 Licence No. 13C6828
|How To Apply:||
If you encounter an error when submitting resume, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.
7th August 2018