Our client is an international brand in Construction Industry. Now they are inviting candidates for the position of Assistant Legal Manager or Legal Executive
- Tender contract reviews of Main Contract terms and conditions of construction or engineering contract such as SIA, REDAS, PSSCOC, etc.
- Drafting and review of contractual terms, including sub-contracts, confidentiality and other agreements.
- Conducting compliance reviews and making regular presentations to staff on the company’s compliance manual and compliance procedures.
- Keeping Documents’ controls and attending to filling of the same.
- Preparing or reviewing power of attorneys and attending to commissioning/notarization of the same.
- Reviewing and proof reading of warranties, bank guarantees or other documents.
- Departmental administrative works
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Professional Degree in Law/Contract administration or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in a major construction company or with a law firm and related field is required for this position.
- Terms: Full time, permanent employee
- Working hour: Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 18:00
- Office location: City to East
- Salary range: around S$5,000 to S$5,500 (Negotiable based on your experience)
How to apply:
- Please send your resume in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com
- Please indicate your Current Salary (Last Drawn Salary), Expected Salary and your Notice Period in your resume
- Please indicate your Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
We regret to inform you that the only short listed candidates will be notified.
Consultant’s name: Hiroto Sato
EA Reg. No.: R1107242
EA Name: Salesbridge HR Pte. Ltd.
EA. License No.: 13C6828