|Salary:||Around $60,000 / Y|
The Company is the operating partner of Healthcare Business Unit whose primary goal is to create long-term value within existing assets and to grow the portfolio within the healthcare ecosystem.
This position will be exposed to a variety of business issues pertaining to our healthcare portfolio in Asia including strategy and operations.
To support the Company’s Group’s global vision for digital transformation among its portfolio companies, They are also the
investment arm for healthcare technology.
This role will be required to support both expansion / investment projects and portfolio value creation initiatives. They seek
candidates who are eager to expand their experience beyond an advisory role to see through business improvements that
have a sustainable impact on organisations, and to help enable partnerships that work towards value based care.
Please contact me if you would like to make a difference in the healthcare industry although no experienc.
1. Support the analysis and recommendations for post investment integration strategy from an operations improvement
perspective, and facilitate implementation of value creation initiatives
2. Provide technical support for valuations and commercial and financial due diligence
3. Research and analyze business drivers, competitive environment, opportunities, trends and operating metrics to
monitor the growth of portfolio companies in relevant markets
4. Conduct high quality quantitative analyses and advanced financial modelling that provides actionable insights, and be
able to present them well
5. Prepare high quality presentations and reports and Board meeting materials
6. Support senior management in various strategic, operations, and investment projects
7. Coordinate and communicate regularly with a variety of stakeholders within parent and portfolio companies
8. Keep abreast of latest accounting developments within the region that may be relevant to our portfolio companies
and our reporting matters
1. Degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance , or Professional Accounting qualification(s)
2. At least 3 years of relevant experience, preferably from an accounting advisory or corporate finance role with
knowledge of complex areas such as business combination, merger accounting, group restructuring, joint operations
and revenue recognition.
3. Analytical, strong business acumen and able to thrive in an unstructured environment
4. Technologically savvy, experience with any data analytics software
5. Self-motivated, resourceful, creative, task oriented, a team player with a positive attitude and excellent
6. Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities, with attention to detail
7. Excellent command of written and spoken English, and fluency in a second Asian language
( This position will berequired to speak Language except for English sometimes.)
8. Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint preparation skills
9. Willing to travel and on short notice
Estimated travel requirement: 15% to 20%
Key countries required for travel: India, Malaysia
Location: Tanjong Pagar
Salary: Around $60,000 / Y
|For Interested Parties:||
How to apply:
Please send your resume in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate your Current Salary (Last Drawn Salary), Expected Salary and your Notice Period in your resume
Please indicate your Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
We regret to inform you that the only short listed candidates will be notified.
Consultant’s name: Nahoko Sunaga
EA Reg. No.: R1107448
EA Name: Salesbridge HR Pte. Ltd.
EA. License No.: 13C6828
|How To Apply:||
If you encounter an error when submitting resume, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.